Bruneck Kronplatz Card
The new card with many advantages
The Bruneck Kronplatz Card ist available free of charge at the Tannenhof for the duration of your stay. This guest card enables many great services.
With the Card you can travel on public transport across South Tyrol, enjoy free admittance to over 80 meseums and take part at the weekly active programme.
Thanks to the Bruneck Kronplatz Card you can use all public transport in the whole of South Tyrol for free: Regional train, intercity buses, city buses and even some public cable cars!
The Bruneck Kronplatz Card is a door opener: The card gives you free admission to over 80 museums throughout South Tyrol, including:
- Messner Mountain Museum Ripa in Bruneck
- South Tyrolean Folklore Museum in Dietenheim near Bruneck
- Messner Mountain Museum Corones at Kronplatz
- LUMEN - Museum of Mountain Photography at Kronplatz
- Museum Mansio Sebatum in St. Lorenzen
- ECK Museum of Art in Bruneck
The Bruneck Kronplatz Card also entitles you to participate in the exciting weekly programme. Participation in Kron Aktiv's extended activity program is discounted for you.